Saturday, June 04, 2005

Today I went to my friend Victoria's party! It was SO much fun! Almost EVERYONE at the party had a cellphone. I was the only one without one! That sucks! And every time I try to ask my parents for one, they go crazy and yell at me till I explode! Damn, sometimes I just wish I could do whatever the hell I want without having to ask their permission. I am just sick of it. I know, I know, I sound like a whiny kid, but you would be too if you just went through the yelling I went through in the car yesterday driving back from the party. I'll write more tommorow!

~Lorraine

xoxoxo 9:39 PM



Profile
name: Lorraine
sex: female
colors: pink, black, grey, beige, blue
band: Linkin Park
singer: Christina Aguilera Email: llorias@gmail.com

Links
Neopets (my username is xdarkangellipzx)
Blog Skins